The Albany Area YMCA Homeschool PE Program provides a sports-focused course that is convenient and creative. The program offers age-appropriate opportunities and experiences in a structured environment, which enhances the child’s spiritual, physical, social, intellectual, and emotional growth. The program develops the character by focusing on four key values: caring, honesty, respect & responsibility.
For more information about Homeschool PE, contact Sam McCormick, at 229-436-0531, ext. 216 or email Sam.
- Member: $30 per month | Non-Member: $45 per month
- Additional children $5 off the monthly price.
- Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify.
Days and Times
- Monday and Thursday: 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Open to youth ages 6 and up
- Albany Area YMCA Central Facility, 1701 Gillionville Rd, Albany
- August: Water Activities (not in pool)
- September: Baseball & Kickball
- October: Flag Football & Soccer
- November: Pickleball & Tennis
- December: Basketball
- January: Ninja Training
- February: Indoor Group Fitness
- March: Track & Field
- April: GaGa Pit & Dodgeball
- May: Swimming
- July 24th: Parent/Teacher Meeting, 12 pm
- August 7th: First Day
- End of Year Party: TBD
- Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine’s Parties TBD
Holiday Schedule (there will be NO CLASSES on these dates)
- September 4
- November 20-24
- December 18-January 1
- January 15
- February 19
- April 1-5