The Albany Area YMCA Homeschool PE Program provides a sports-focused course that is convenient and creative. The program offers age-appropriate opportunities and experiences in a structured environment, which enhances the child’s spiritual, physical, social, intellectual, and emotional growth. The program develops the character by focusing on four key values: caring, honesty, respect & responsibility.
For more information about Homeschool PE, contact Sam McCormick, at 229-436-0531, ext. 216 or email Sam.
- Member: $30 per month | Non-Member: $45 per month
- Additional children $5 off the monthly price.
- Financial Assistance is available for those who qualify.
Days and Times
- Monday and Thursday: 12:00 – 1:00pm
- Open to youth ages 6 and up
- Albany Area YMCA Central Facility, 1701 Gillionville Rd, Albany
- August: Agility
- September: Step Aerobics
- October: Weight Training
- November: Gaga Ball
- December: Indoor Hockey
- January: Soccer
- February: Badminton
- March: Horseshoes
- April: Pickleball
- May: Swimming
- August 8th: Parent/Teacher Meeting, 12 pm
- May 25th: End of Year Party, 12 pm
- Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine’s Parties TBD
Holiday Schedule (there will be NO CLASSES on these dates)
- September 5
- November 21-25
- December 19-January 2
- February 20
- April 3-7
- May 29th-end of July