FEW FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE REGISTERING:
- Space is limited
- Online registration and payment are required.
- During registration, please select all weeks you need to reserve
- Payment will be drafted Friday prior to Monday’s start
- If you need to cancel a week of reserved childcare, you must contact us by Thursday prior to Monday’s start
- Waiver must be signed and included with registration
- Camp will run from May 31st to August 5th. There will be no camp the week of July 4th-8th.
- The YMCA Youth Development Department will be closed the week of May 23th-27th and August 9th-13th to allow our staff transition time between programs. Afterschool will begin on August 9th.
- Camp is open Monday-Friday, 7 am-6 pm. A late fee will be charged for pickups after 6 pm. See handbook for more information.
- Children will be provided breakfast, lunch, and a snack. Please send water with your child daily.
- An optional question and answer session will be available May 24th at 5:15 pm for Albany and Lee Camps, 5:45 pm for Y.E.S. Camp.
NEW CHILDCARE SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- Upon arrival, we ask the parent/guardian to remain in the vehicle
- YMCA staff will come to your vehicle and perform a temperature check for childcare participants
- Upon passing temperature check protocol, childcare participants will be allowed to enter childcare
- Childcare participant’s bags/belongings will be disinfected and their hands sanitized before entering the classroom
- Morning drop-off will end each day at 9:00 am. We will not accept any drop-offs after 9:00 am.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Step 1: Download & Complete Application. Email to Childcare Directors.
Step 2: Download the handbook here and watch our 2022 Summer Camp Welcome Video
Step 3: Register now & reserve your child’s spot
Registration is open April 11th – May 23rd. If space is available registration will reopen on June 1st. If registering after that date, a 24-hour wait between registration and the child beginning the program is required.
CAPS participants Interest Form
Lee Summer Camp